Miss Kang loves mickey

October 26, 2008

journey to the Wayang Kulit

Hey class,

Since you all of you are working so hard now... I shall reward all of you with a series of new photos... Hee... remember our trip to the Wayang Kulit?




This was our instructor for the day..... Anyone still remembers his name?

Listening.... listening.... look at my girls bright bright smiles! :)

Thank you Mrs Seetoh! :)


Wow! everyone was paying FULL attention!@ More attentive than my lesson!!! @@&*%@*^$~



You had fun with the musical instrutments and puppets right?






That reminds me!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!!! A little belated! sorry sorry!


8 Comments:

At October 29, 2008 at 9:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pics r cool miss kang

 
At October 30, 2008 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Maximus Lee said...

Ya

 
At October 31, 2008 at 7:33 PM , Blogger - ★[ уαηι dεłιćισυs` ツ™ ] said...

Haha we were paying attention more then Miss Kang class!! HAhahA!!

 
At October 31, 2008 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Maximus Lee said...

Enooooooooogh!

 
At November 3, 2008 at 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Kang,How did you take Jerry's Picture By Single? Anyway,when we primary four and you won't be teaching us anymore,I will miss you! Wawawaa!!! Next year please still teach us some subjects.Kay?

 
At November 3, 2008 at 9:16 PM , Blogger ♪Kenny :] said...

Happy Birthday,Hitting boy!(Jerry Pei Zong Xian)you always hit me,So I call you hitting boii.Hahahahaha!! LOL.Sorry.Really.You keep hitting me non stop.See? I so good.Even though you hurt me i still care and wish you happi birthday to you.Haha.Anyway,good Luck!

 
At June 15, 2009 at 1:11 PM , Blogger ★IamEric★ said...

LOL !! Change a few hundreds blog name and that is tiring coz i hate the names n change n change n change n change n change n change n change n change n change n change n change n change n change n change n change n until i dunno wat name should i put to hide my idendity! I'm Eric by the way!!

 
At June 15, 2009 at 1:11 PM , Blogger ★IamEric★ said...

and my profile pic too!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home