Miss Kang loves mickey

October 18, 2008

Warnings!

3B, here is a serious warning from me. You better stop all these nonsense on my tag board and comment page. This blog is created for 2 reasons. Firstly to help you guys through these 6 days right before your SA2 examination. Secondly, is to help you guys forge a closer bond especially when the year is coming to an end. I want to keep in close contact with every single one of you. If you wish to have nothing to do with me next year, I will close down this blog.

I am seriously very disappointed by your behaviour on this blog by spamming rubbish messages and posing as others. This behaviour is outrightly childish and irresponsible. I have taught you many times to think carefully before you act. Please think of your action before carrying it out. This blog was started 1 week ago and only given to clas 3B. Thus, those spamming and posing must be from our class. If these actions continue, I will remove the tag board and stop allowing anyone to leave comments.

We are 3B family. I do not wish to see any of my pupils behaving so irresponsibly and without respect for me and your classmates. Remember I love my class not this behaviour. I will definitely not tolerate this. Thanks.

Miss Kang

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2008 at 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right!!!

 
At October 19, 2008 at 8:05 PM , Blogger - ★[ уαηι dεłιćισυs` ツ™ ] said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home