Miss Kang loves mickey

October 16, 2008

Some Rules!

Hey class,

If you are looking for answers to Math Practice Paper 1, please scroll down and look at my previous post. I am writing this new post to remind you of some rules. Remember to do each of my Practice Paper according to the schedule. I have already explained the reason behind why we are doing this. You promised to keep to it right?

Secondly, I told you I will only post the answers after 8pm everynight. Partly because I need all your friends to finish doing before they come online to check. Also, I have to work until 5pm everyday. So, please be understanding about the timing.

Thirdly, Please follow the timing I have given you for each paper. It is definitely more than enough especially for my few Mr and Miss Fast! Do NOT rush through these papers. Make full use of them. Try your best and get the best results.

Lastly, please leave me a comment about your marks. However, if you do not wish to let everyone see your score, you can also email me at kangpeiyun@gmail.com to ask me. Do not ask any questions here. Anything you do not understand, it is better to email me. I might not read through every single comment.

Trust me that these practices will definitely help you. Especially when your English paper is on Wednesday. Let's make full use of these 5 days left. Put in your best effort and we will shine together like MICKEY! =p

Love,
Miss Mickey!~

PS: I will post the answers for the Grammar and Synthesis worksheets on Monday night together with Math Practice Paper 8. Please make sure you check through everything by Tuesday. Bring all work back on Wednesday and they must be SIGNED!
PSS: Tomorrow is Homework book's turn. It is not easy so just try your best! :)

10 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 at 11:45 AM , Blogger - ★[ уαηι dεłιćισυs` ツ™ ] said...

Miss Kang have 2 blog?

Erm

Miss Kang.

Can I add you In msn?

 
At October 17, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What rules
This website is very strange

 
At October 17, 2008 at 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot dogs!! Where is this place?? I thought we were chatting with Rachel chong and Branda poon just now!! It's poon,right

 
At October 17, 2008 at 1:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's phoon not poon

 
At October 17, 2008 at 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's Izyan and Trisya???

 
At October 17, 2008 at 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT mee.el mongo stink bomb ..... ALL RIGHT . I AM JERRY PEH. ;I TRY MESSAGING T..U..F..A..I..L..F..A..T .but he didn[t] ANSWER. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YA.. TOMORROW IS A BREAK...

 
At October 17, 2008 at 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT mee.el mongo stink bomb ..... ALL RIGHT . I AM JERRY PEH. ;I TRY MESSAGING T..U..F..A..I..L..F..A..T .but he didn[t] ANSWER. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YA.. TOMORROW IS A BREAK...

 
At October 17, 2008 at 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

emogstibomb said .OPPS.

 
At October 17, 2008 at 10:54 PM , Blogger - ★[ уαηι dεłιćισυs` ツ™ ] said...

Hai Jerry Im Izyan..

Hello Minnie and Mickey!!

 
At October 17, 2008 at 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

EL mongo stink bomb here'I wouid like to tell everyone that for the maths 'end of year examination'[maths],question 21 is printed wrongly and i would like miss kang to know about it!ok,i have done finish but still tell miss kang if there is any mistake.OH!i know who is['ABANG'] now.abang is tufailfat which is not fat.I am studing for my exams as our exams is coming and i hope that everyone will study hard for their sa2 exams.And those who think i'm talketive please do not say that BEACAUSE i was just telling everyone to study hard and let miss kang and your parents happy and your parents will buy you toys like cute puppies,bakugan, walle,ben 10,clone wars,rubick cube,bioncyle and other toys more.AND WISH ALL OF YOU TO DO WELL FOR YOUR SA2 AND MAKE MISS KANG AND YOUR PARENTS HAPPY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home